Tuesday, June 14, 2011

International Idols~

Welcome to the world of Idols you can truly meet! These are idols you may have never heard of, but they have the brains, beauty, and the brawn of any H!P or AKB!
These are "home-grown idols." 
Many are idol groups that start as cosplay or cover groups but they are all slowly making their way into the idol scene!
I'm going to be doing a special segment (probably around once or twice a month) on "home-grown" idols. I guess you can say they have a special place in my idol loving heart~

Feel free to comment with any groups that you think I should cover. :)




First off is Cutie LOVE 
They are a cosplay group from Hong Kong that is crazy dedicated. They were formed in 2001 and there current members are Kirari, Kiara, Mitsuki, Mori, Ameko, Kokoa, Mirai, Misa, Michiyo, and Moka. I first discovered Cutie LOVE when I came across their cosplay and cover of Shugo Chara Egg's Minna no Tamago! 


Amazing, right?!?!

(I guess I should also mention how I think the girl in green is the cutest damn thing...)

I actually think I clicked on their video because the thumbnail looked so much like the actual PV. Their costumes are amazing and they did a great job learning  the dance and re-creating the PV. 
I actually find myself looking to Cutie LOVE when I can't find a good dance shot of a song I need, because they would be the ones to have covered it. These girls have covered the entire Jpop spectrum, from AKB to MoMoClo Z (See what I did thar :B)

~Cutie LOVE Cosplay Picspam~




Steady Boooooy~

DANCEROID!!!


By cover group standards these are some of the most professional girls I've seen.
They have concerts, original costumes, and even sell photocards. I would not be surprised if one day they are scouted and promoted to be idols in Japan. 
Everyone~ Keep an eye on Cutie LOVE


YOUTUBE
http://youtube.com/kathleenkitty

BLOG 
http://blog.yam.com/CutieLOVE

TWITTER
http://twitter.com/CutieLOVE_info

FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/CutieLOVE.Official


Be sure to check back to see what group will be featured next! You never know, there could be up and coming idols right near you~

2 comments: