Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Holy Eggs Batman, Mogi has returned!!!!


A few days ago it was announced that 6 new Eggs would be joining the line-up for the event, Hello! Pro Egg 2011 Happyou Kai ~September no Nama Tamago Show!
Two of which might sound familiar to those that followed the 9th gen auditions. 
Otsuka Aina and...

MOGI MINAMI!



These were the two girls that were left over after Zukki, Eripon, and Riho were chosen for the 9th generation of Morning Musume. Just like most others that tried out and didn't make it into the group, I expected these girls to fade out of the idol scene and never be heard from again. OHHH was I wrong!!

Mogi. is. back.

Tsunku must have had this planned since the beginning. He kept this girl all throughout the auditions even though I doubt that anyone thought much of her and no one expected her to even make it to the finalists. 
But Tsuku kept her until the end...what is that crafty bastard thinking!?!?!
He must have saw something in her that I must be missing, even though she appears to be nothing more than a average girl who is a crybaby. (yep, no shame here)

During the auditions she seemed so helpless. Like a girl in a pageant being forced to prance around by her parents. I know she's young...but so is Zukkini.
It doesnt matter if your young or old, if you love to do something then it shows.  
If she wanted that opportunity then she would have fought for it.

Not that I'm hating on Mogi, I just dont think she's the best choice for someone that will have to perform (fearlessly) in front of large crowds.



I generally trust Tsunku because he rarely lets me down, but I'm kind of curious about his choice to make Mogi an Egg. XD
For example, at first I wasn't a big Koharu fan...not one bit. But after a while that crazy and beautiful girl won me over. Even though her voice wasn't the strongest her great personality made of for it. By the end of her stint in H!P I really think I can call Koharu one of the best "idols" H!P has ever seen. Don't worry there are a lot of other girls on this list too~ 
Maybe this is what will happen with Mogi...
Maybe I'm just crazy and egg training will make her into the ace that Tsunku saw all along...
Maybe I will one day be the Queen of England...
Anything is possible!!~

What I would like to see come out of this would be some kind of derp-y, adorable unit pumping out nonsensical candy Jpop that I'm bound to fall in love with. 
That's all I can really see her doing. (not that that is a bad thing!!!! <3) I just can't picture her singing "Egao Yes Nude" or "Onna ni Sachi Are" and not stopping to weep halfway through the song. 

I guess the whole point of this blog was to say that I like an idol that joins the business with an energetic, crazy, and fun personality dripping from her pours. And I am not sure that 4 years of egg training can give that to someone. 





Source:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=helloapp&CODE=article&topic=1264

Official UpFront announcement for the new Eggs:
http://www.helloproject.com/event/1106201200_live_egg.html 







...Hate or love Mogi there is ony one girl in the dark that I am curious about

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!










----
Just remember I'm not exaclty here to report the news...I just like to bitch and moan about it~*   ()♪

No comments:

Post a Comment