Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ai no Dangan aka Ai no AWESOME!!

WAO!
First post since returning from Seattle. Woo
Ill be making a lengthy update a little later but for now

My face before Sakuracon
/dignose

My face AFTER Sakuracon
/please

The whole weekend was amazing and I have lots of sweet sweet insider info on the con and most of all the Berryz!



And for those that for some reason have yet to hear Ai no Dangan
Listen and be amazed!
It may just be my crazed wota opinion but lately Berryz had been on FIRE!
Shining Power, Heroine ni Naroka and now this!!!
This girls never seem to disappoint and always leave me curious for moar!!
I'm also loving the tight red PVC-ish outfits they wear for the dance shot. I think they are just screaming to be cosplayed!










Also note Momo high note = WIN

No comments:

Post a Comment